Welcome to the Portal! This article will guide you through getting started with using TouchMate's Service Portal after signing in.
This article assumes that you have completed the sign-in guide located Here.
After signing in, you will be greeted with the Service Portal Dashboard:
This is the starting point from which all the interactions you have with our Support Team can begin.
These interactions include:
- Browsing our Support Articles
- Submitting a Support Ticket
- Viewing Progress on outstanding Tickets
- Calling our Support Team
- Emailing our Support Team
- Getting Remote Support
This guide will cover how you can initiate and proceed with each of these interactions.
Browsing our Support Articles
- You can browse our Support Articles in one of three ways:
- You can (1) use the Search Bar to look for useful articles using key terms.
- You can (2) click the Browse Articles card in the dashboard to browse through a comprehensive list of our Knowledge base articles.
- You can (3) select a category using the cards in the Knowledge base section of the home page
Submitting a Support Ticket
- Experiencing a problem? Have a question? Just want to get in touch? Submitting a Support Ticket is the best way you can get a timely, trackable response from our Support Team!
- Simply make sure you are signed in to your Service Portal account and use either the Submit a Ticket card in the dashboard or the Submit a Ticket button in the navigation bar.
- You will be taken to the Submission Form. From here, select the reason you are submitting a ticket, and then fill out the required information:
- After filling out the information, be sure to attach any files (pictures, documents, etc.) that may be needed, complete the reCaptcha, and hit Submit
- A TouchMate Support representative will begin working on your ticket shortly.
Viewing Progress on outstanding Tickets
- With the Service Portal, you can check in on your tickets any time you want! Simply make sure you are logged in and click on the View All Tickets card to be taken to a list of your outstanding tickets, where you can check in, reply, sort, or even export your data.
Calling our Support Team
- You can call our Support Team to get in contact with a real human agent by dialing +1-512-949-3330 x226 or by clicking or tapping the card on our home page labeled Call an Agent (NOTE: if using a desktop or laptop computer, you will have to have either paired a phone with your computer or set up a compatible calling service)
Emailing our Support Team
- You can email our Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can simply click the card on the home page labeled Email Us
Getting Remote Support
- If a TouchMate Support Agent asks to remote in to your machine, you can easily navigate to our remote support software using the navigation bar on the Service Portal home page.
- In the Navigation Bar, click or tap ScreenConnect and enter the code in the resulting page given to you by your Support Agent
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article